Firstly, you’ll notice a new Main Menu. Apologies for those who hate change, but it needed to be done as it was getting too cluttered!
Lots of Changes to our Class Programmes Screen:
- Add New Class on a specific date (same as registration screen)
- Add last class data on the grid
- Grid now refreshes to save (eg after Delete enrollment)
- Anchor Points are fixed
- You can Define the Instructor
- You can Cancel a Class
- When loading for the first time for the day, the classes now generate and appear in the drop-down (bug fix)
- Count of participants
- There is a check box on the report for sign-ins
- And best of all Class Types now Link to a Programme so when you change your programme on the top left, the class on the bottom right changes too!
You can now print Tax Invoices for just a Date Range (good for long standing members who only want a 3 month invoice)
The Gecko Transaction Report now works!
As always, if you have a suggestion then please let us know!