Happy New Year!
Huge update to start 2017 … this is what you’ll find in this version:
- When you look at the Gecko Direct Debits menu, the Next Distribution Date is now updated to accurately reflect when the monthly credit of fees will be paid.
- The Class Enrolment grid now changes colours!
- When a member owes fees, it goes red
- And if you have Grading notifications on, instead of a pop-up, the enrolment record goes an aqua colour
- Note: this also applies in the Class Programmes screen too
- Invoices – thank you to one our clients in New Zealand who pointed out a couple of issues in the Printed Invoice
- It should now print a little nicer as sometimes the Header was too large
- Some payments were missing. These now appear too.
- The blank page that used to sometimes get printed now won’t.
- New Report – you can now print off the enrolments in a class from the Class Programmes screen
- Instructor Maintenance – some cosmetic improvements
- Also on Instructors, you can now inactivate them so they don’t appear in the drop-down, but will appear in the history if you go back in time.
- When entering in a new account with multiple contacts – the Surname field now defaults to the surname of the Primary Contact to save typing
And as always there are some performance enhances which will help speed things up in a few places.